American-Review.Org East covers topics, events, and other current social topics. This page covers hot articles covering trending news or issues in the eastern region of the United States.
- The Limits of Self-Defense for the Daniel Penny and Jordan Neely IncidentMainstream media is pushing the narrative that you can’t defend yourself, but the recent incident involving Marine veteran Daniel Penny and Jordan Neely has sparked a debate about self-defense and its boundaries. On the subway, Neely was put into a chokehold by Penny, which resulted in his death later on. Neely was acting erratic and threatening train riders, and Penny intervened to protect himself and others. However, the incident has caused outrage among some members of the public, who argue that Penny used excessive force.
- IT WAS A TRAP! The Controversial Theory of a Planned January 6th InsurrectionThe events of January 6th, 2021, will go down in history as a dark day for American democracy. The attack on the United States Capitol, which resulted in the deaths of five people, shocked the nation and the world. The images of angry protesters storming the Capitol, breaking windows, and clashing with police officers were a wake-up call for many Americans. However, as more details about the insurrection have come to light, there are those who believe that the events were not spontaneous but were instead planned by certain individuals or groups.
- Is Joe Biden’s administration leading us into World War III?The world has seen its fair share of devastating wars, and the thought of another global conflict is enough to send shivers down one’s spine. As the Joe Biden administration touts itself as being the most ethically and gender and LGBTQ-diverse administration in history, there are growing concerns that the US may be getting involved in a conflict that could lead to World War III.
- Poison on the Tracks: The Alarming Uptick in Toxic Train Accidents Across AmericaToxic train accidents have become an alarming trend across the United States, with multiple incidents occurring in various parts of the country. From South Carolina to rural California, metropolitan Detroit, Philadelphia, Alabama, Alaska, Louisiana, Texas, and now, a new incident outside of Orlando, Florida, toxic spills are contaminating local water supplies and causing significant environmental damage.
- Kansas City Claims Super Bowl Victory Amid Controversy – Was a call blown?Kansas City Claims Super Bowl Victory Amid Referee Controversy The 2022-2023 Super Bowl saw another win for the Kansas City team, but it was not without controversy. The game was […]
- The internet says the Damar Hamlin appearance was a fakeThe internet is abuzz with rumors after the Bills vs Bengals game, with many people wondering if the Bills actually had a clone of cornerback Damar Hamlin in the stadium box. While there has been no official confirmation of any cloning or duplication of players, it’s certainly a mystery worth investigating.
- The Hypocrisy of Kamala Harris’s Immigration PoliciesOn Christmas Day, a group of illegal immigrants were left for dead on the doorstep of Vice President Kamala Harris’s home in Washington DC. While this could have been a chance for her to put her money where her mouth is and actually practice the principles she preaches, she instead chose to leave the immigrants to suffer in their time of need. This act paints an alarming picture that reveals just how serious and hypocritical her immigration policies are.
- What is going on between Washington and Ukraine?In late April 2021, the Biden administration announced that it was sending $50 billion in aid to Ukraine. This news came as a shock to many Americans who are struggling financially due to the pandemic. Why would the US government be providing such a large sum of money to a country halfway around the world when so many Americans are in need? Let’s take a closer look at what is going on with this situation and what it could mean for the future of US-Ukrainian relations.
- The Rich Are Leaving California and New York for Better Managed StatesIt’s no secret that some of the wealthiest people in the United States are leaving their homes in California and New York. Political tensions, ever-changing tax laws, and an overall lack of direction have caused many affluent citizens to flee to more financially stable areas. For these wealthy individuals, Arizona and Texas offer warm climates with fewer restrictions on their income, while Florida stands out as the prime destination for its low taxes and logical governance. Let’s take a look at why these states are so attractive to high-income households.
- Fetterman’s Stroke Puts Disabilities in the SpotlightPennsylvania Senate candidate John Fetterman’s recent stroke has called into question his mental abilities and whether or not he is fit to serve. The situation has also put the spotlight on President Joe Biden, who has shown signs of mental disability on multiple occasions. The question now is, do Pennsylvanians feel comfortable having a potentially mentally disabled government official?
- Why Aaron Judge is Worthy of Being in the Same Class as Rodger MarisAaron Judge was one of the most talked-about in Major League Baseball this season. The 6’7″, the 282-pound slugger is eyeing Mark McGwire’s home run record. He is leading the American League and the entire league in home runs. But is Judge really worth mentioning in the same breath as home run greats like Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, and Roger Maris? It’s a question that baseball fans have debated since Judge’s breakout season.
- The Buffalo Bills are a Wagon and here is whyYou don’t become the best team in the NFL overnight. It takes years of hard work, dedication, and talent. The Buffalo Bills have been building their team for years, and it is finally starting to pay off. They have outscored their opponents 72-17. In the last two weeks, the Bills have dismantled last year’s #1 playoff seed, the Titans, and in week one, embarrassed the Super Bowl champions, the Rams. With such a talented team and an impressive fan base, it is no wonder the Bills are considered a wagon.
- Martin Shkreli is backMartin Shkreli a convicted fraudster who has recently been released from prison. He was found guilty of securities crimes in 2017. He is currently in a halfway house, where he has started to get back in the spotlight.Pharma Bro has started up his Tik Tok, Youtube, Instagram, Discord, Facebook, his Blog and other social media outlets.Martin Shkreli has become one of the most hated men in America, but he’s also an inspiration for people who want to see how far trolling can go.Here is Martins link tree: https://linktr.ee/martinshkreliMay the Trollings begin!
- Why does the White House want to fight inflation with more inflation?As gas prices continue to rise, many Americans feel the pump’s pinch. This crisis is where things may be happening behind the curtains. The Biden administration is bumbling and blundering. The current fix is idiotic. White House officials are considering sending out gas rebate cards to provide relief. Let’s think about this. How are we in this situation to begin with? This plan will do more harm than good. For one thing, it would lead to more inflation. This would be considered a stimulus; stimulus is why our inflation is out of control. This would pump more fake money into the market and increase inflation further. This increase will also force American prices to go up even further, negating the effect of the rebate. This would be a temporary solution at best. Once the rebate ran out, prices would likely spike further, leaving consumers worse off. Given these potential problems, it may be wiser to pursue other options for tackling high gas prices. But the bigger problem is the idiots suggesting these fixes. Are they trying to crash the dollar? The answer may be yes. This is where we should read between the lines. The Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell has stated that a central bank digital currency version (CBDC) of the U.S. dollar will be significant in sustaining the dollar’s global dominance at a period other jurisdictions are increasingly researching the currency. What is CBDC? CBDC is that it’s not a cryptocurrency, so it doesn’t have to be related to anything that caters to the crypto world. However, transactions can be tracked like digital currency. The digital currency will be regulated by a central authority or bank. There are plenty of reasons to be critical of the proposals to fix the problems that people in power have put forward. But it’s hard not to be especially skeptical of those who seem intent on crashing the system entirely. Suppose our leaders try to crash the dollar and switch to the CBDC. Why would they do this? Control is the answer. They want the ability to control, move, and freeze individual assets. Never let a good water crisis go to waste.
- Was Trump Right about Joe Biden?Only time will tell if Donald Trump was right about Joe Biden, but there are certainly some signs that point to yes. For example, Trump said that the market would crash if Biden were elected and, sure enough, the market has taken a nosedive. In addition, Trump predicted that gas prices would rise under a Biden administration, and, sure enough, gas prices have reached an all-time high.It’s been a rough year for the economy. The stock market tanked, leaving many Americans feeling the pain. For some, it’s been a financial disaster. They’ve lost their life savings and retirement funds. They struggle to keep up with their mortgage payments and credit card debt. They’re cutting back on spending, and some even go without health insurance. But it’s not just the financial pain that Americans are feeling. The uncertainty is taking its toll as well. Will the economy recover? Will things ever get back to normal?While Biden has only been in office for a year and a half, we already see the effects of his policies on gas prices. In some parts of the country, gas is now as high as 7 or 8 dollars a gallon. This is a sharp increase from the prices we saw just a few months ago, and it is likely to continue to rise. Trump was right when he said that gas prices would skyrocket under Biden. This is just one more way that Biden’s policies are hurting the American people. We can only hope that he will reconsider his stance on energy production. This would help to bring down prices and make us less dependent on other countries for our energy needs.It’s no secret that the US economy has been struggling over the past year. American businesses have been hit hard and may not want to admit we are in a possible recession. Some workers have been forced to take pay cuts or even lose their jobs due to the economic slowdown. The situation has only gotten worse in recent months, as the coronavirus pandemic has caused widespread shortages of essential items like food and medical supplies. Against this backdrop, President Trump’s claim that Joe Biden would bring about depression is starting to ring true. However, it’s important to remember that the US may only hit a recession, and things may not be as bad as predicted.So while Trump’s rhetoric may be extream, it’s not entirely without foundation. Americans should be prepared for tough times ahead.It seems like Trump was on to something when he warned about the potential consequences of a Biden presidency. Whether or not his predictions will ultimately prove to be correct remains to be seen, but there’s no denying that Trump had some insight into how a Biden presidency would impact the economy.
- Is this a real person or alien?We know this article could waiver our credibility, but it’s worthwhile and fun to discuss. While it may sound like the plot of a sci-fi movie, there are some people who believe that our government is being infiltrated by aliens. These conspiracists think that these aliens are either wearing human suits or are able to shapeshift into human form. They believe that the aliens are working to undermine our government from within and are responsible for many of the world’s problems. While there is no evidence to support these claims, they continue to be believed by a small but vocal group of people.Throughout history, there have been stories of mysterious creatures that can take on the appearance of human beings. The idea of aliens wearing human suits is not as far-fetched as it may seem. In 2016, a man in California claimed to have seen a group of shapeshifting aliens wearing business suits. He even took a photo of them, which quickly went viral.The idea was also popularized in the 1997 film Men In Black, in which a secret government agency is responsible for keeping tabs on aliens living on Earth. According to the film, these aliens wear special “disguises.” In one case, a cockroach alien used a man’s skin, and they called it an “Edgar suit,” which allowed them to blend in with the human population.The photo of the woman standing behind Nancy Peloci for sure looks like an edgar suite.Some believe that it’s possible that aliens could be using similar technology to disguise themselves as humans. However, there is no concrete evidence to support this theory. It remains nothing more than a fun speculation. So for now, we can only wonder: are aliens really among us? Or are we just seeing things that aren’t really there?
- BLM Riots vs Capital RiotThere is much debate on what riot was worse, the Capital Riot or the BLM Riots. Both riots were unique because they unfolded differently. For one thing, the Jan 6th rioters went into government property, whereas the BLM protesters mostly damaged private property. The January 6th rioters were contesting a democratic election, whereas the BLM protesters were protesting police brutality and racial inequality.The January 6th Riot and the BLM Riots share some striking similarities. Both started out as protests against what the protesters saw as an injustice, but both quickly escalated into violence. In both cases, the worst elements of the group became the focal point, and the original message got lost. As a result, both groups of protesters ended up alienating potential sympathizers and achieving the opposite of their desired effect. If either group had been able to maintain a peaceful and focused protest, they might have been able to achieve their goals. Instead, they allowed themselves to be hijacked by extremists, with disastrous results.The January 6th rioters caused millions of dollars in damage to government property, whereas the BLM protesters caused billions in damages. Furthermore, both riots had casualties; people were killed. Both riots were coordinated efforts by well-funded extremist groups that led to the spontaneous uprising. While it is true that both groups caused property damage, it is important to remember that the context of each situation must be taken into account. As a result, any comparison between the two groups is inherently flawed.On January 6th, a group of trespassers stormed the U.S. Capitol. The repercussions of this event were swift and severe. Hundreds of people have been arrested, and dozens more are facing federal charges. In contrast, the riots that erupted last summer in response to the death of George Floyd resulted in far fewer arrests and prosecutions. This disparity has led many to question whether the law is being applied equally to all Americans. Some have suggested that the different responses are due to the fact that the January 6th rioters messed with government officials. In contrast, the BLM protesters were involved with civilians of lower status. Others have argued that the violence committed by the trespassers was far greater than anything that occurred during last summer’s protests.Whatever the reason, it is clear that there are two different standards for justice in America, and only time will tell if this double standard will continue.
- Is Joe Biden tanking our country on purpose?Joe Biden has been in office for long enough to make an impact, which seems negative. Already it feels like the country is on the verge of collapse. The stock market is tanking, gas prices are rising, and we’re on the brink of another war. It’s hard not to wonder if Biden is purposely trying to tank our country. After all, he has a long history of making disastrous decisions. From his role in Afghanistan Wars to his wreckless support in Ukraine, Biden has consistently made decisions that have hurt our economy and cost American jobs. Given his track record, it’s not unreasonable to think that Biden might be intentionally sabotaging our country.It’s no secret that Joe Biden’s approval rating has been slipping in recent months. Even some of his most ardent supporters have begun to waver, and his poll numbers have reached new lows. The main reason for this decline is the lack of progress on key issues like economic recovery and infrastructure spending. In addition, many Americans are concerned about the rising national debt and the administration’s seeming unwillingness to tackle the problem head-on. As a result, it’s clear that Biden will need to make some significant changes if he wants to regain the support of the American people. Otherwise, he risks being a one-term president.Under the Biden administration, it seems like America is constantly being hit with one crisis after another. From the ongoing pandemic to the shortages, there is no shortage of problems to address. Unfortunately, the administration has been largely ineffective in dealing with these challenges. And it is possibly creating the issues themselves. Rather than offering solutions, they have merely attempted to deflect blame and create distractions. This is not what Americans need or deserve. We need a leader who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get to work. We need someone who is willing to take responsibility and make tough decisions. Instead, we have an administration that is content to play politics and point fingers. Americans deserve better.As of now, Americans are worse off than ever. It truly seems like Joe Biden is purposefully trying to tank the country. Only time will tell whether or not this is the case, but one thing is certain: Joe Biden is not doing a good job of leading our nation.
- Can Alex Ovechkin catch Wayne Gretzky?There’s no question that Alex Ovechkin is one of the greatest goal scorers in the history of hockey. In fact, he’s currently the third leading goal scorer of all time. […]
- Government officials should be working for us!The people have had enough. It is time for a change. We need to elect officials who are going to work for the people, not their own bank accounts. The […]
- Did Joe Biden leave more Americans behind than we thought?When Joe Biden promised not to leave Americans behind in Afghanistan, he likely had no idea how many troops and civilians would end up being left on foreign soil. Recent […]
- Washington Football team new nameWhat’s in a name? That which you call yourself. The Washington Football team, formally known as the Washington Redskins will be revealing the team name on 2.22.22. There are some […]
- How could AOC have COVID-19?Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the symbol of resilience. With COVID-19, she has shown she can be stylish with triple vexed protection and being double-masked. However, against all odds, she now has […]
- Antonio Brown… WTF Man?Antonio Brown walked off the field in a manner not suited for someone of his high standards, but he has redeemed himself by calling out Tom Brady. Now we all […]
- Its not about freedom?This is a blatant admission that Joe Biden doesn’t care about the rights of people. He’s, or his handlers are more interested in power and control over other human beings. […]
- Joe Biden left over 200 Americans behindJoe Biden left hundreds of Americans out in the cold. He lied and said they wanted to stay in Afghanistan when really it was his personal political agenda that forced […]
- When will the pandemic be over?The coronavirus pandemic is lasting longer than expected. The current pandemic is lasting longer because there are several factors. One of the biggest reasons could be power and money. The […]
- Cuomo Brothers Sexual Assault Tag TeamThe Cuomo brothers were the most famous siblings in America until they had to deal with sexual assault allegations and other anger-filled disputes. The successful duo of Andrew, Governor of […]
- Washington, D.C., Mayor wanted a light police forceSome inconsistency with the Capitol security detail has immerged. Former U.S. Capitol Police chief Steven Sund said he called for the national guard six times and was denied. Chief Sund […]
- Beautiful ViewsThe news can get depressing. Nevertheless, these amazing photos should make your day better: Adirondacks, NY Colorado, Mt Evans Mt Rainier Ship Rock, NM Credit to the amazing Reddit posts. […]
- Marijuana Legalization Inevitable?Is full legalization of marijuana inevitable? Would someone like Joe Biden be the advocate of this legalization on the federal level? After the COVID-19 devastation, could an industry like marijuana […]
- QB Review – Carson Wentz or Josh AllenCarson Wentz and Josh Allen are both large dual-threat quarterbacks. Both have a cannon for an arm. So let’s compare and review both QBs. Both Josh Allen and Carson Wentz […]
- Top 5 Most Expensive Cities in the USA1. New York City, New York. New York City leads as the most expensive city in the United States. Expensive neighborhoods include: SoHo, Tribeca, Flatiron District, Midtown Manhattan, Hudson Square, […]