American-Review.Org Find Ben Challenge
Want to win $150,000?
All you need to do is find Ben Franklin on our site for a chance to win $150k! Just find Ben Franklin and tell us what page he is on. You will need to email us a screenshot of where you found him, including the page you found him on. ARO Ben Franklin will be holding hundred-dollar bills and can be on any of the 2022 articles. Send an email with your contact info and the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we get your email, we will enter you at an end-of-the-year drawing for $150,000. Email must be titled: 150K Entry. We will change the page Ben Franklin is on Monthly. You are allowed to submit a new entry monthly. (maximum of 12 annual submissions.
Submit entry to email@example.com
(Submit: Name, email, phone, and screenshot of where you found Ben)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM THE PRIZE.
The Armerican-Review.org (ARO) 150,000 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by American-Review.Org
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on October 10, 2022 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on January 15, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The ARO computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States (or the District of Columbia), and Puerto Rico, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By finding the article with Ben Franklin and sending an email with contact info and a Ben Franklin screenshot and you can make youself eligible for this Sweepstakes, an entrant represents and warrants that he or she is eligible to do so and to receive any Prize (as defined below) hereunder and that his or her entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, and receipt of any Prize hereunder, is in compliance with applicable law and any fiduciary, custodial or other duty or obligation the entrant owes to any person.|
- Participants must find Ben Frankin hidden on American-Review.Org and submit screenshot and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and American-Review.Org decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s phone number, email address, physical address, and name will be submitted via email once Ben Franklin is found. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or email address.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
- During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may visit https://www.american-review.org (“Website”) and look for the article about Ben Franklin holding money. Message and data rates may apply. An eligible entrant must send an email to Advertisng@american-review.org as indicated above. Upon completing an Activity, entrants will be recorded as entered into the Sweepstakes. Individuals can enter once per month by finding Ben Franklin. Twelve entries per year in total. (Ben can be moved to different locations on the site throughout the contest)
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or around Januar 24, 2024 the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received. The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. After the random drawing, Administrator will notify the potential winner one (1) time via e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within five (5) calendar days from the date of attempted notification or the Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at AROs sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in potential forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules or applicable laws and regulations, or declines to accept the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by ARO in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, ARO is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for the Prize won.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules; (ix) damages or claimed damages caused by the entrant’s breach of a fiduciary, custodial or other duty or obligation to any person; and (ix) any federal, state, or local taxes owed, or other adverse tax consequences or penalties. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably indemnify and release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant; or (i) any entrant’s violation of applicable law, including any federal, state, or local tax laws, or fiduciary, custodial or other duty or obligation to any person. This provision is in addition to, and does not limit, any rights that ARO may have under any other agreement with the entrant or with respect to the entrant’s ARO accounts and relationships.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, applicable law, or fiduciary, custodial or other duty or obligation to any person; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. ARO failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- ARO reserves the right to the final interpretation of contest rules and operations.